All IT networks end in an “endpoint”. No matter how many cloud solutions, servers or databases you have, they all end up on a computer, a phone, a tablet, or one of the many devices that users can use to access your business data.
Efficient endpoint management
Over the past 10 years, the workforce has evolved from stationary employees, who work with Windows desktops and laptops, to mobile ones, who work on personal laptops, tablets and smartphones. With the development of BYOD, mobility and the Internet of Things (IoT), companies need a strategy for efficiently managing all their endpoints.
What you get out of an efficient endpoint management
With an efficient endpoint management strategy, you can get rid of worries, manual work and unsecure solutions.
- Reducing expenses and releasing resources: Manual updates, home-made scripts and “forgotten devices" are commonplace in many companies. These take time and resources away from the important tasks in the IT organisation. Efficient endpoint management enables you to streamline management of all your company’s devices.
- Freedom for users: Locked machines, updates at inopportune times and limited rights have always been an annoyance to users in an organisation. Efficient endpoint management provides users with the freedom to work in a way that best suits them – without compromising the security and effectiveness of the IT department.
- Increased security: Company endpoints are often gateways to security breaches. An efficient endpoint management strategy ensures that you get control of your users’ security.
Mansoft specialise in endpoint management
At Mansoft, we have worked with Endpoint Management for more than 15 years, and we therefore have solid experience in terms of what it takes to create an effective endpoint management.
We specialise in Microsoft endpoint management solutions. Whether you need a complete solution or just want to streamline parts of your endpoint management strategy, we can help with:
- Guidance, inspiration and recommendations
- Implementation, set-up and operation of MECM/Configuration Manager
- Mobile device management
- Application management and software packaging
- Implementation of SoftwareCentral
- Modern driver management
- Feature update management
- Microsoft’s tenant attach/co-management
- Microsoft’s cloud management gateway (CMG)
- Cloud-based imaging
- Security patching of internet-based devices
- Baselines for best endpoint security practice
- ATP – Advanced Threat Protection